How to Complain

If you wish to complain about the Parish Council or an individual Parish Councillor, please contact the overseeing body which is:-

Democratic Services, Vale of White Horse District Council, Abbey House, Abbey Close, Abingdon OX14 3JE      or

Please also copy in the Parish Clerk

A complaint regarding the clerk and/or councillor can also  be made by following our complaints procedure