Watchfield Village Fete 2018
The 2018 Watchfield Fete will be held on Saturday June 2nd between 12 noon and 5pm on Watchfield Recreation Ground. Attractions include arena acts, including a sheepdog demonstration, fun fair, ferret racing, arena acts, live music, Punch and Judy, magic show, children’s games, bottle tombola, BBQs, bar, coconut shy, ice cream, refreshments, traditional stalls, car boot and much more. Alongside the Fete there will be a large Dog Show and the schedule is shown below. To book a stall or car boot pitch please contact Ruth on 01793 782234, firstname.lastname@example.org at £10 for a single pitch or £15 trade
Watchfield Village Hall Management Committee
Companion Dog Show
(To be held under Kennel Club Regulations)
Saturday June 2nd 2018 at Watchfield Recreation Field Nr Swindon
Entries from 12 Noon Judging 1pm. £1.50 per class
Judge Mr Graham Stirk (Grakar)
- A/V Puppy (6 – 12 months)
- A/V Sporting
- A/V Non Sporting
- A/V Open
- Novelty Classes
- Companion Dog Club
- Best Veteran (7 years and over)
- Best Crossbreed
- Handsomest Dog
- Prettiest Bitch
- Junior Handler (Under 11 years)
- Junior Handler (11-16 years)
- Dog in best condition
- Dog with most appealing eyes
- Best six legs- Owners too!!
- Best Pair
- Waggiest Tail
- Dog most like its owner
- Dog the Judge would most like to take home
- For enquiries Tel: 01793 782234 or email email@example.com
- No dogs under Six months – No CC Winners – No Reserve CC Winners – No Junior Warrant Certificate holders –No Bitches in season. Only undocked dogs and legally docked dogs may be entered for exhibition at this show. Whilst every care will be taken, the Village Hall Committee will not be held responsible for any accident or loss in any way.
- Best in Show Cup kindly sponsored by Watchfield Opticians
- Rosettes kindly sponsored by Vets 4 Pets at Stratton & Bridgemead
- If your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
- Rosettes to sixth place Rosettes for Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best Puppy and Junior Handlers. – Cup for Best in Show.