Damage from highway defects

There have been increasing queries about highway defects (potholes etc.) and damage to vehicles. Defects can be reported via http://fixmystreet.oxfordshire.gov.uk and information concerning claims for damage as a result of highways defects can be found here https://www2.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/compensation-claims-result-highway-defects with the claim form about half way down the page. Please do report any defects you spot.