VOLUNTEER for 2 hours a week with
primary school children – we’d love to hear from you!
One-Eighty are looking for a bit of your time to help support their Kick Start project. The project helps primary school children across Oxfordshire, who are restless/hyperactive in the morning. You will work alongside professional support, with a small number of children who need assistance in calming down – this then helps them to engage in learning when lessons begin.
Kick Start is a 7-week program that usually works with between 8 and 12 children who take part in a variety of creative activities.
What you will get from volunteering:
- Helping young children get ready to learn at school
- Training and expenses
- Working as part of a team
What Kick-Start project are looking for in a volunteer:
- Be available one morning a week, for 2 hours (from 8.30 am) for 7 weeks.
- Energy and creativity in the morning
- Ability to build positive relationships with children
- Have a desire to see young people engage in learning
- Undergo a DBS check
All volunteers will be invited to an information evening and a training day with further support available if needed.
If would like to get involved or find out more about the project, then please contact Sam at One-Eighty on 01865 236869
or email email@example.com